December 2013 - Sally shares many reasons why she LOVED her stay at Campi ya Kanzi!
1. Thoroughly enjoyed the school and village visits; completely relaxed, natural and we felt welcomed rather than uncomfortable
2. Being in the great outdoors, a sense of space with rugged, dramatic and varied scenery - mesmerized by that VIEW of Kili!
3. Photos in Tembo House of Luca's family, adds to the home-from-home ambience and the story behind the camp
4. Rapport with guide, Sunte was able to connect with us and struck the perfect balance of being our guide, teaching, as well as being able to relax and connect on a personal, friendship level
5. Pre/post dinner drinks by the fire and jovial communal dinners. And the food -- home- cooked Italian food, delicious! Accompanied by wines from Antonella's family wine estate
6. When it comes to saying good bye, it feels like you are leaving your Italian family in Africa, "Ciao famiglia", made a promise, I will be back to visit soon!