Magnificent World, by Lucrezia


Roberto is a friend of Valentino and Paola, who come often to visit us. He donated some books and medicines to our school.
This is what our daughter Lucrezia wrote to thank him, we are translating it in Italian for our Italian friends.

Dear Roberto
thank you for sending us a lot of medicine, I hope you will come to visit us in this magnificent World. I chose the word magnificent because there are so many lions and zebras, elephants, baffalos, warthogs, hartebeas, wildbeasts, bushbuck, dik dik and a giraffe with a very long neck. I live in the wild savana with all kinds of mysterious things. I like it here because there are no buses, no motorbikes and no lorries, no snomke and no taxies. But I like Italy because there is snow, restorants, pizzas, marry-go-rounds. I miss my family very much. I like Valentino and Paola very much, they brought us presents. Antonella my mother, Paula and me went walking on a very long walk, we saw giraffes wildbeasts zebras and hartebeasts. Where do you live? What is your favourite food? My favourite animals are horses and my favourite food is spagheti. We're all waiting for you in this magnificent world
From Lucrezia

Caro Roberto,
grazie per averci mandato tante medicine, spero che verrai a trovarci nel nostro magnifico Mondo. Ho scelto la parola magnifico perchè ci sono tanti leoni e zebre, elefanti, bufali, facoceri, hatebeests, gnu, bushbucks, dik dik e una giraffa dal collo lunghissimo. Vivo nella savana selvaggia in mezzzo a tante cose misteriose. Mi piace qui perchè non ci sono autobus, niente motociclette e camion, niente fumo e taxi. Ma mi piace l'Italia perchà è c'è la neve, ristoranti, pizza e giostre. Mi manca la mia famiglia. Mi piacciono Valentino e Paola, mi hanno portato dei regali. Antonella - mia madre, Paola ed io abbiamo fatto una lunga passeggiata e abbiamo visto giraffe, gnu, zebre e hartebbests. Tu dove vivi? Qual'è il tuo piatto preferito? Il mio animale preferito è il cavallo ed il mio piatto preferito sono gli spagheti. Ti aspettiamo tutti in questo magnifico mondo.
Da Lucrezia

A nice touch of poetry from a 7 years old blessed child...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts